04 Nov Election 2019 – The chance of a lifetime
This election is the chance of a lifetime.
Let’s us to make sure every worker gets
- A decent living wage, from the age of 16
- Enough hours to make a living, by scrapping zero hours contracts
- Their rights at work protected – and more public holidays
- The right to retire at a reasonable age, not work into their 70s
And which will
- Tax the offshore bank accounts of the billionaires
- Invest in public services, and run them for our benefit not private profit
- Create a million new Green jobs to tackle the climate crisis.
- Eliminate poverty and the need for food banks – scrapping universal credit
- Provide affordable childcare, and proper funding for schools
- Scrap tuition fees for young people studying at university
- Build thousands of new homes which people can afford, and help end street homelessness